Cram Technology’s Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) service enables organizations to operate their business processes with ease by integrating the underlying applications, thereby facilitating real-time information sharing. CRAM EAI involves developing an advanced view of an enterprise's business and its applications, seeing how existing applications fit into the new view, and then devising ways to efficiently reuse what already exists while adding new applications and data.
Our EAI solution suite allows compatibility between the customer's systems and databases that do not fulfill with one another. It also provides customers with scalability with business growth, and the facility to generate MIS reports from comprehensive message tracing at various levels. Our EAI solution offerings also have the capability to provide live information across multiple business applications and analyses to the customer's management and internal users to aid the business decision-taking process.
CRAM enterprise has an existing legacy applications and databases and will keep using them while adding a new set of applications to venture into Internet, e-commerce, extranet, and other new technologies.
EAI comprises of methodologies such as:
1. Distributed, cross-platform program communication using message brokers with Common Object Request Broker Architecture and COM+.
2. Object-oriented programming.
3. Enterprise-wide content and data distribution using common databases and data standards implemented with the Extensible Markup Language (XML).
4. Modification of enterprise resource planning (ERP) to fit new objectives.
5. Middleware, message queuing, and other approaches.