Guided by the need of today’s users, CRAM’s ERP is a global ERP solution that delivers the choice, flexibility and agility to drive growth and opportunity throughout your business.Cram’s Enterprise resource planning (ERP) synchronizes with internal and external management information, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. The ERP system is considered a vital organizational tool because it integrates varied organizational systems and facilitates error-free transactions and production.
Our ERP systems robotize this activity with an in built software application. Integration of data across the enterprise ensures greater visibility in all areas of our company, from day to day operations to a strategic decision level. Insight into production, inventory and financial data makes it easy to identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements.
CRAM’s ERP is packed with powerful features, is extremely easy to implement and use, comprehensive in its scope, modular and flexible, fully customizable, totally secure and incredibly robust.CRAM’s ERP software offers a standard approach with robust capabilities focused on reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving customer responsiveness across the enterprise—all top priorities toward achieving continued growth and securing profits.
CRAM’s ERP enables you to:
• Consolidate operations and achieve company-wide visibility.
• Instant access to information anytime, anywhere to improve decision making and speed response times.
• Easily adapt to new methodologies, changing customer requirements, and evolving business strategies.
• Generate new products to market more quickly and profitably.
• Optimize inventory and production resources for increased efficiency.
• Improve quality and customer satisfaction.
CRAM’s ERP solutions help you with:
• Business management—Manage your entire customer lifecycle.
• Managed Quality—Improve quality to increase productivity and reliability.
• Financials—get better financial accessibility and insight.
• Development & Delivery—tame the complexity of your development and delivery chain.
• Process manufacturing—optimize your process manufacturing to attenuate profit.
• Reaching Out to Customers—make your extended supply chain and client chain more responsive.